KOIN.com

Cigarette the cause of SE Portland rooftop blaze
KOIN.com
PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — A commercial building in Southeast Portland was seriously damaged after a rooftop fire was sparked by a carelessly discarded cigarette. The fire began around 5:40 p.m. Saturday at 1430 SE 3rd Avenue at Hawthorne, a large …
Firefighters put out commercial fire in SE PortlandOregonLive.com
Fire erupts at commercial building in Southeast PortlandKATU
Portland Fires: When Careless Smokers Just Toss Cigarettes, Buildings BurnPatch.com
kgw.com
all 11 news articles »

– Click Here To Visit Article Source