Recruiting roundup: Oregon Ducks' top recruit de-commits; Snoop Dogg's son … – OregonLive.com
After an early summer of strong momentum on the recruiting trail, the Oregon Ducks took a hit this weekend, as their highest-rated pledge, Theo Howard, de-committed Sunday evening.
Oregon still has one of the Pac-12’s top classes, but Howard was the Ducks’ lone member of Scout’s top 50 prospects.
Oregon State had an equally disappointing end of the week, as four-star offensive lineman Sean Auwae, who was strongly considering the Beavers, committed to UCLA.
The recruiting trail is full of peaks and valleys, and last week both Oregon and Oregon State experienced a bit of a lull.
Here’s the top stories from the past few days:
– Oregon Ducks 4-star CB Jared Mayden on Theo Howard: He was the main one making our class great
– Flashback: Vernon Adams HS highlights and recruiting stock
– 4-star UCLA WR commit Darian Owens ‘confused’ by Bruins, visiting Oregon State
– Ducks WR commit Dillon Mitchell makes impressive play in open field
– 3-star LB/S Calvin Bundage planning Oregon Ducks official visit
– Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus, leaves UCLA football program
– NJCAA player of the year Chris Boucher set to enroll at Oregon on Monday
– Louisville 3-star RB commit Malik Staples planning Oregon State official visit
– Top 30 Oregon high school prospects regardless of graduating class (age)
– 3-star PF Ben Kone commits to Oregon State Beavers
– U.S. Army All-American WR Dylan Crawford eliminates Oregon, but for how long?
– Central Catholic OL/DL Tobe Okafor talks visits, including Oregon State trip
– Nation’s top 2017 PG Troy Brown receives Oregon Ducks offer
– 4-star Nebraska QB commit Terry Wilson sets Oregon Ducks official visit
– 5-star WR Tyjon Lindsey receives Oregon Ducks offer
– College football recruiting: A look at the art of official scholarship letters(Gallery)